Thank you for your interest in applying for press and industry analyst accreditation for the GWC Conference 2016 taking place in Madrid, 26-27 October 2016.
Below are the accreditation requirements for press and industry analysts for GWC Conference. You will need to complete the online accreditation process and provide supporting materials as indicated in the form. Please, review these accreditation requirements carefully before completing the application.
The accreditation criteria assume that applicants are either full-time journalists or industry analysts, or that journalism/industry research is the applicant’s main job.
- Required: A link to your publication’s website that shows your name listed as part of the reporting team or a link to a current page of your online publication/blog with your name and title appearing in an editorial capacity.
- Required: Bylined articles relating to the Engagement or Gamification industries (or related topics such as customer engagement, employee advocacy, newsgames, etc) published within the last 6 months
- Required: Blogs must demonstrate evidence of regular (at least 1 entry per week), current writing related to the Engagement or Gamification industries
- Required: Online media must also provide a recent monthly traffic report from an external analytics tool (such as Google Analytics) verifying that the online publication or blog gets 1,000 or more unique monthly visitors. The site must be previously established, independent and regularly updated with original and current Engagement/Gamification news/articles.
Important: Reporters accredited for the GWC Conference 2016 will be required to publish at least 1 news before the congress, 1 news during the congress and 1 news after the congress, all of them regarding GWC Conference 2016.
- Required: A copy of a Engagement, Gamification (or related field) industry market research report from the past year listing you as a contributor with your name, title and company name. Reports must be made independently and not commisioned by exhibiting companies.
GWC Conference reserves the right to deny an applicant a press/industry analyst pass if sufficient credentials are not provided.
If you do not qualify as accredited press or an industry analyst in any of the above categories, then you should not apply using the press/industry analyst accreditation process and instead will need to register as either a Conference Attendee through the GWC Conference registration page.
Accreditation for press/industry analysts
If you want to register at GWC Conference as press/industry analyst, please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Position in your company
- Email (it has to be a corporate email)
- The information required depending on your type of accreditation (check the requirements in the previous information)
If you have any questions concerning the registration process for press/industry analyst, you can send your questions to email@example.com.
General PR enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org