Chief Game Changer of Gamification Nation
Leading expert in gamification design for employee and learner engagement, with over 15 years experience in creating behaviour change through creative and innovative solutions.
Award-winning speaker, L&D professional, business and executive coach and author.
In my career today I have worked with global brands in media, leisure, health and finance markets, I have advised 100’s of business owners and inspired 1000’s of individuals to level up their game.
- What can I bring to the equation:
Curiosity and passion for learning – I am consistently up-skilling on the topic of gamification and game design to offer the cutting edge latest thinking to clients, because I believe that a bit more play is good in business and life.
- Published author, article writer, blogger, social media commenter, speaker, web-show creator and instructional designer – What can I say, creative instincts just have to be satisfied, I like having first mover advantage such as first coach in Ireland to have been a guest expert on a TV-show.
- Commercial ability & entrepreneurial spirit – I have worked with 100’s of business owners and managers in a range of industries whether this was in the context of a start-up, a global matrix organisation or at national or European level. Big picture focus and able to link strategy to operations and vice-versa.
- Leader – in my own business, in the corporate world I have been a manager and project manager of European teams, in voluntary organisations I have headed up and managed volunteer armies with varying agenda’s to great levels of success.
- Award winning & always striving for more – focus on results
- Specialist in leadership development, executive coaching and the full cycle of learning and development from training needs analysis to instructional design, interactive facilitation & training.