1. Data Controller
GAMIFICATION WORLD LTD is the data controller and the party responsible for the database, created from information provided by users, and registered under the General Data Protection Registry.
Gamification World Ltd
Tax number: B87201703
Mercantile Register of Madrid: Page M-589229, Volume 32.734, Folio 176
11 Avda. Monasterio de Silos, 11, L-6, 28049 – Madrid (Spain).
The purposes of processing data provided by users to GW are to:
Provide information related to Gamification and the application of game-based techniques in a non-gaming environment as well as other areas of interest to users, via e-mail or telephone through:
- GW Publications.
- Publications by participating companies in events organized by GW.
- Content and marketing and promotional communications by GW or by third parties.
- Managing your user account.
- Purchase-sale of tickets for events that GW may organize.
- Data sharing to third parties, necessary to carry out their purposes.
- Other purposes that GW may develop and offer to its users.
3. User Consent
4. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the Data Protection Act/LOPD, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Data security
GW has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of personal data processed, and to prevent its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access. In this regard, GW has adopted the security measures required by the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation for the development of the Data Protection Act/LOPD.
6. User Responsibility
The user is responsible for all information provided to GW and expressly states that:
- The information given corresponds to their person, being solely and exclusively the responsibility of the user.
- The information provided must be accurate and up to date, to guarantee authenticity.
- The user is solely responsible for the statements and information provided to GW, and for any damages that might be caused to GW or to third parties by providing false or incorrect information, or that which does not have the proper authorization.